Sunday, February 21, 2010

Live Blogging: Olympic Edition 6

Ok, I'm over the loss of Canada to USA, so back to updating the progress of this Therizinosaur. 

Since the game is over, Craig and I have both been making lots of progress on our pieces.  Here is Craig's progress.  As you can see, most of the ink detailing is done on the therizinosaur.  I have only his right leg to place and ink. 

Craig as become stressed again as Canadian curlers are loosing 4-2 to China.  But M&Ms and Lady R's delicious dinner helped.  Dishes time. 

Next is to finish all the ink details, then get a good scan.  I'm going to try to colour it in photoshop, which will make good liveblog-reading as I've never tried it before!  But that is one of the bonuses of having photoshop-savy Craig! 

2 comments:

Albertonykus said...

Glad to see that you got over the loss... It was quite sad to watch.

Peter Bond said...

Thanks...but the rematch it tomorrow!