Sunday, February 21, 2010

Live Blogging: Olympic Edition 3


So here are the inks starting, and I'm liking the cartoony feel of it.  I'm not sure if I'll paint it or not - maybe use watercolours?  Any suggestion?

Olympic update:  Canada won silver in speed skating!!!

Now Hockey has started and both Craig and I are incredibly distracted.  And nervous!  USA is up 2-1 at the end of the first, so Canada needs to step up and put pressure on... 
Art.

Hockey!!!!!

So far, Craig forgot to add a knee and I missed a toe my therizinosaur's foot - so things are going great!  Stay tuned for more fun...


Therizinosaur: Coloured or not coloured?

1 comment:

Albertonykus said...

Boy, talk about being distracted! I was never into sports much, so I'm fairly unaware of the TV blaring in the background as I'm typing this. Which is either a bad thing or a good thing depending on your viewpoint.