Saturday, December 23, 2006

Merry Christmas!

Well friends, I am hoping on a bus in an hour and a half and going to Guildford to spend Christmas with my cousins. It's a 4 hour bus ride, so I am bringing some schoolwork as well as The DaVinci Code. That should be enough to pass the time!

After Christmas, I'll be heading to Munich for New Year's. I plan to stay with Marianne and see Duncan, Stephanie, Nathalie (and Toby and baby!) and also Dave, who I think is there until the 31st. We will be attending a festival with four bands, food, and drink, and fun! I'll be back on Jan 2nd.

To all my friends and family who read this blog, Merry Christmas and have a very very happy New Year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Peter. Hope your new year's is full of fun too!

Anonymous said...

A belated Merry Christmas!