Monday, December 11, 2006

88 Minutes

One of the movies I did extra work on that hasn't come out yet is "88 Minutes." This big-budget thriller stars the legendary Al Pacino. I have to say it was a thrill to work with the star of "The Godfather" and "Scarface." Unfortunately Al turned out to be the primadona many huge stars are. He stopped production for 20 minutes so he could have a coffee break, while 150 extras waited in their spot. An extra was also fired on the spot for accidentally nudging Al.

Anyway, those from Vancouver will recognize Downtown and UBC where it was shot. Look for me playing one of Al's students at the university. Hoo-wah!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think i may have seen you! good job peter! i sorta wanna see the movie

Anonymous said...

wow, I think you can totally tell the al would be the male equivalent of a "prima donna".... he seems really arrogant, although I'm sure that that is the character he's playing as well. Fired for bumping into him, wow! Would that be the same for any celeb/extra movie set? Anyhow, I'll watch it again to see if I can see you!
love
amy