Friday, December 29, 2006

Flew into Germany... and are my arms ever tired!

Well, I've arrived safe and sound in Munich, where I am staying with Marianne. Today, we are heading into town to see Nathalie and Toby and their new baby! Also we'll hang out with Stephanie and Dave, who flew in this week as well! I predict a bit of beer drinking, city walking, and baby burping.

New Year's Eve is coming soon, bringing Duncan, who will help us ring in the new year. We have tickets to a festival on the Oktoberfest grounds (I just can't stay away!) with four live bands, lots of dancing and lots of drinking. Should be a blast!

What are your New Year's Eve plans?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like fun...

I want to head to the Octoberfest grounds now to having just seen Beerfest (from the same guys as Supertroopers...) such a great movie. I highly recommend it!

As for New Years I don't have any plans at moment. Based on the last week (my second last in Canada) that won't be the case by tomorrow.

Have fun in Germany till I talk to you next!