Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year!

Well, I'm off to party away 2006 and ring in 2007 at Munich's Tollwood New Year's Celebrations with Marianne and 5 of her Greek, French, and German friends! Unfortunately Duncan couldn't make it here in the end (crazy flights), but his wild dancing spirit will be here enjoying the celebrations with us. I am starting my new year off in an appropriate fashion by being on a plane and travelling back to England at 11am January 1st.

I want to wish you all the best for 2007, and hope it becomes everything you want it to be! Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Peter Bond said...

Ugh, just got back from the party. It was fun, but I am tired now (it is 4:30am) and I have a bus to catch at 8:50am. So I'll sleep for four hours, then bus, then fly, then bus again, then sleep!... Lovely.
Happy New Year again!
Love you all!

Anonymous said...

glad you made it home in one piece. and sounds like you had a fun party. have a good 2007

Anonymous said...

Yeah, rough morning... but rien, je ne regrette rien...
I saw JiBe's video from last night - it doesn't have sound, which makes it even funnier. Kleopatra, JiBe and I killed ourselves laughing.

Thanks again for coming here, this was a really, really good new year's! Lemme know how the skeleton lessons are coming along. :)