Saturday, December 01, 2007

Flight Tomorrow!

In 11 hours, I will be getting onto a large Air Canada plane, AC63, heading west across the largest ocean on Earth. 11.5 hours later, I'll have crossed the Pacific and landed at Incheon Airport in Seoul. From that point on, I do not know what I am doing....

I think we are being met by the school...
I think they are putting us up in a hotel for a few nights...
I think they buy us a dinner...
I think I don't really know what is happening tomorrow.


Things I am not looking forward to:
1. Kimchi.
2. Hit by cars. 100 times more pedestrian imparts than in Canada.
3. Learning to teach English ESL. That's not really true, I can't wait, I'm just nervous...
4. Really hot summers. So hot (apparently)...
5. Explosive land mines in easily missed signs on chain link fences...DMZish...
6. Umm...


Really though, I am looking forward to this year in Korea. I am also looking forward to a plane flight with movies and reading and plane food and everything! If you haven't noticed, I love flying!

See you in Korea!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Pete!

You'll be going from snow to Seoul! There oughta be a song in there somewhere.

Cheers mate!

-Paul