Sunday, January 14, 2007

Inspiration from U2

This amazing video from U2 makes me happier every time I play it.
Either it is the unusual but highly addictive song or the technically amazing splicing together of musicians! I don't know...but I love it.



I've seen Frank Sinatra, George Harrison, Paul McCartney, Louis Armstrong, The Who, Elton John, Elvis, Elvis Costello, Jimmy Hendrix, Chili Peppers, Beck, The White Stripes, Jimmy Page, Victor Borg, Ray Charles, Simon & Garfunkel, Bijork, Bob Marley, Ella Fitzgerald, Johnny Cash, The Ramones, Nat King Cole, and David Bowie!

Who have I missed?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wasn't that Frank Zappa at the very beginning?

Jewels said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi Peter,
I am so so happy that you are not at that horrible school anymore. I am at Lisa's on her birthday and she is teaching me how to leave a comment. Yeh!!!!
Lov and hugs,
Mom & Toby

Marianne said...

I agree, it is Zappa.

karenitalia said...

You missed a couple I think. Wasn't that Roy Orbison and Billie Holliday I saw?