Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Peak Inside My New Digs

Here are a few pictures from inside the apartment I am living in here in North Vancouver. And I apologize for the mess!

As you can see I am still unpacking and deciding where things will live. It is a blast opening boxes of "stuff" I packed 2 and a half years ago...

It's a great small apartment, but the view is to die for!



South view

East view

North view

On a clear day, one can even see Mt. Baker (active volcano - Yikes!) behind this apartment building on the horizon! Beautiful!

4 comments:

traumador said...

i'm not sure if i'm happy or sad you don't live by that huge sulfur depot. probably smells better as a result, but your nearby port isn't as clear a landmark...

Jewels said...

nice place peter! i'm a little jealous of the view!!! wanna trade yours for the back alley shopping cart pushers??? no? hmmm I didn't think so.

Anonymous said...

Nice appartment, Peter (interior and the view!!) I'd love to have it...although, I'd hate living next to an ACTIVE volcano like mt. Baker! That would be scary....yet cool!!

Zach said...

It's not so bad, Lewis. :-)

Nice new digs, Peter. Nice view, too.