Sunday, October 05, 2008

Are You a Cheater?

Have you ever cheated on your wife or girlfriend?

Have you ever thought, "Man, I want to cheat, but I don't want to feel guilty?" We don't want to feel guilty, do we?

Well, now we don't have to! Welcome to CheatNeutral - a new initiative where you pay money when YOU cheat and the company will pay others to NOT cheat! Thus keeping the total amout of pain and suffering at ZERO!

No longer will you have to feel guilty about cheating!

Don't believe me? Check out this promotional video for CheatNeutral!



.
.
.

Did I get your attention? Good. My good friend Marianne, a scientist in sustainable development, sent me this site. I have to agree with their position on carbon offseting.

It just doesn't make any sense. And you can't offset common-sense, can you?

No comments: