Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Random Park in Seoul - a photographic study

As some of you out there in the Blogosphere might guess, I like to consider myself a photographer.

My love for photography comes from both my Grandfathers. Peter, my Dad's father (whom I am named after), took photo of his travels while fighting in World War II. I have recently viewed his old photo albums while in England, and it was surprising how many similar countries we have both visited and photographed...

Photography was much more of a force for my Mother's father, Henry. He was a photographer by profession, and used to take amazing photographs. I remember the walls of his house covered with framed photos of political rallies, models, and family portraits. He was never without his camera, and loved to capture crowd scenes. We have a suitcase full of his slides chronicling the History of Vancouver that, someday, I want to showcase...

I am product of their enthusiasm and passion.

Please consider this selection of my photographs from a Random Park in Seoul:
(Click on each photograph to enlarge it.)





The Photographer...

...and The Photograph!




















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have an unerring photographers eye!
I AM partial to black and white.

Peter Bond said...

Thanks for the kudos, Leslie!
I also love the black and white...