Haven't you ever been sitting around and wishing you had the coolest video game to play?
Well, I have. And I, along with my friends Craig and Cam, have come up with it! All we need is a bunch of money and the rights to...
The Ghostbusters Video Game!
Can you imagine? A first-person shooter style game where you play one of the four Ghostbusters (Peter, Ray, Egon, or Winston), roaming around a 3D New York City, using their proton packs and traps busting ghosts! You could follow the storyline of the movie, capturing smaller ghosts, working your way up to Gozer and the Stay Puff Marshmellow Man! You could drive the Ecto-1! You could even work with Slimer!
How cool would this be?!!!
- "Why worry? Each one of us is carrying an unlicensed nuclear accelerator on his back."
- "When someone asks if you're a God, you say 'Yes'!"
- "Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together - mass hysteria!"
- "I blame myself." "So do I."
- "Woah. Somebody's coming."
- 'Back off man, I'm a scientist."
- "Listen! Do you smell something?"
- "Whoa, whoa, whoa! Nice shootin', Tex!"
- "The flowers are still standing."
- "What, someone blows their nose and you want to keep it?"
Clarence Doore, pulp artist
4 hours ago