Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Lost Treasures (Part 1)

When I left for England (over two years ago), I put all my belongings into boxes. Now that I am back, I can rediscover what I own and find lost treasures. Some of these treasures include my art from elementary school. Why am I posting it? Cause I think it's funny!

The first (in a set of four), is "Le Dinosaur Vert" - or "The Green Dinosaur" in English.

"The Green Dinosaur"

"The big green dinosaur walked quickly and ate the brown baby Triceratops."

"When the baby Triceratops died, her orange Triceratops mother came and gave a death blow to the stomach of the big dinosaur which watched ferociously."

"The enormous dinosaur with red blood on his stomach, collapsed onto the brown sand, dead before the mother Triceratops, who protected her nest."

Not exactly Pulitzer material for an 8-year-old...

More treasures coming soon...

4 comments:

Prehistoric Insanity said...

If you weren't older then me I'd think you'd stolen this story from a 10 year old me :P

I love the storyboard sense of space and time. The trees and background stay the same. Yet the pterosaurs and clouds in the sky shift as the action goes on...

Dinorider d'Andoandor said...

C'est mignon et ... noir! Bon!
J'aime ces bandes dessinées!

Mama triceratops pwned him at last! LOL

Anonymous said...

Uh....kinda bloody don't you think?

Anywho, I agree with Craig. The movement in the background reflects the reality of "real-time" action....or of time passing. Not sure I like the random deaths of the baby Trike and the 5-second gap between that and the death of the Rex. Kinda random, like the Tyrannosaur had nothing better to do than to just "waltz" up and eat the baby.

Zachary Miller said...

Hahaha...dude, what the hell? That's...horrible! The cruel reality of mother nature had become obvious at an early age, I guess. :-D